Unqualified Teaching Assistant
Unqualified Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, ambitious unqualified Teaching Assistant in join a thriving Secondary School in Blackley, to start ASAP, and potentially until the end of the next academic year. This is a full-time post paying up to £90 per day, depending on experience and qualifications.
This school is a popular Secondary Academy, who achieved 'Good' in their recent Ofsted inspection. They pride themselves on creating an inclusive, energetic learning environment who promote excellence, aspiration, leadership and success. The Academy is seeking an exceptional candidate to take responsibility for the general management of its library as a resource base, and to also provide intervention support.
We are looking for someone with:
* Strong behaviour management skills / role modelling
* Previous experience working within a Secondary environment is advantageous
* Adaptable skillset across subjects and a good general knowledge
* Patient and nurturing mannerism
* Be enthusiastic and willing to be 'hands on' in and out of the classroom.
* Good sense of humour, approachable and flexible
Regular tasks will include:
* Supporting students on a 1:1 basis and small groups
* Working collaboratively with class teacher
* A strong, supportive and highly experienced leadership team and governing body
* A good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
The school is based in North Manchester, which is easily accessible from Manchester City Centre, with excellent public transport links and ample parking is available.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 54 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* Ideally have a degree although not essential
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* You CV must have a 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call Alex in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.