Upper KS2 Teaching Assistant
Upper KS2 Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working Upper Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Manchester?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in Manchester to start September 2020. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary from £65 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for an Upper Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant on behalf of a recently improved Primary School in Manchester, the school has recently been undertaken buildings work both in and outside and because of this, it benefits from an excellent learning and teaching environment.
In this school, pupils try hard to achieve their best and make good progress across the school from their starting points. The staff and pupils enjoy working in this friendly and caring environment in which pupils are friendly, polite and considerate.
The school is based in Manchester and is accessible by public transport.
About the role
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within Key Stage Two, supporting the class teachers in the delivery of the National Curriculum. The successful Teaching Assistant will be working across Upper Key Stage 2, taking groups for intervention classes in Maths, English and Science, helping to prepare the students for their SATS.
The school have asked for somebody with excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum, who is able to confidently support individuals and smaller groups of children in Key Stage Two.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.