Year 1 - Oldham
Year 1 - Oldham
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting!
Tradewind Manchester are currently looking for an outstanding Year 1 teacher ASAP. This is a full-time, long-term role covering a maternity leave which will initially end in July 2020. The role will pay up to £160 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Year 1 Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
We are recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher on behalf of a small primary school in Oldham. The school has a 'good' rating from Ofsted when last inspected in 2018. Results last year were below the national and LEA average, however average scores for reading were above average nationally and locally. The school is friendly and inclusive, very much at the heart of the community. They believe that every day at school should be the very best day a child can have. They have a motto - We work hard, we play hard and we smile.
The school is based in Oldham, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
Having worked with the school for several years and forging a close working relationship with the SLT, I can honestly say this is a brilliant school to work at. Teachers who have worked at the school previously always mention the warm welcome they receive from children and staff.
About the role:
This OFSTED 'good' primary school (2018) are looking for an innovative and inspirational teacher to teach a mixed Yr1 class. The role is to start as soon as possible, however, they will wait until April for the right person. We are looking for someone who can think outside the box and has high expectations of themselves and others.
The successful candidate will work in partnership with the Headteacher and wider leadership team to develop outstanding teaching and learning across school ensuring that attainment and achievement opportunities are maximised for our children. The position is within a team of staff, there is plenty of support. The Head teacher has put a lot of emphasis on ensuring a good work life balance which she sees as being key to staff moral and harmony within the school.
As a Classroom Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers and SLT who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· a well-equipped school with interactive white boards and plenty of resources
· the successful Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 14th February as the school are looking to shortlist asap. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, Manchester, Preston, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£110 - £160 per day
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£25543 - £41635 per annum
£30480 - £49571 per annum + TLR
Richmond upon Thames, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.