Year 1 Teacher -Bolton
Year 1 Teacher -Bolton
On behalf of our client school, Tradewind are looking to recruit a passionate, caring and forward thinking individually for a Year 1 Teacher post in a wonderful 1-form entry primary school in the Bolton area. This year 1 position is full time and will commence after the Christmas break for 2 terms. The rate of pay for this role will be competitive and will match your level of experience and suitability to the role.
As this schools Year 1 Teacher, You will be working in a mixed ability class of 30 children who will need your care and support as well as your drive and determination to push them academically. This is a vital Year for children across the country, so you will be a strong practitioner who will have the commitment to ensure that every child in your care makes the successful transition into Year 2.
If you become the successful applicant, you will be working in a primary school in a rural area of the borough of Bolton. The schools most recent Ofsted was 'Good' and they pride themselves as a school that is able to offer all children a broad curriculum whilst keeping children safe and focusing on their well being.
As the schools Year 1 Teacher, you your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
· Undertake full class teaching responsibilities for a Year 1 class
· Have full responsibility of planning exciting progressive lessons whilst delivering a broad and balanced curriculum.
· Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as their personal and social needs.
· Working in partnership with other members of staff within Key Stage 1 and attending staff meetings and CPD events
This school is popular in the local area, and sits ideally between Bolton and Bury town centres. The school is commutable by Bus or train and also offers a large car park which is accessible for all members of staff.
There is a strong leadership team, which is spearheaded by an experienced head teacher with an outstanding reputation throughout Bolton. You will be fully supported in this role and receive full access to Training and development opportunities.
· Qualified Teacher Status and current experience in Key Stage 1
· References that support a successful teaching career
· The right to work in the U.K
· Availability from January and the commitment for the rest of the academic year and beyond.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact!
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 1 Teacher in Bolton. Or for more information about the role, contact Mark on 01616740138 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.