Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
Tradewind are looking to recruit a KS1 teacher for a wonderful full-time opportunity in a highly reputable school in Denton in January!
On behalf of our client school, we are looking for a Year 1 teacher who will be responsible for an average sized class of 30 mixed ability children in a wonderful Denton based school. The successful teacher will be expected to plan in line with National curriculum standards and have high expectations of all children. This single form entry school has great school wide behaviour as a result of strong leadership and consistent structures and policies and will pay an attractive salary (to scale - up to £200) for the successful candidate.
Why this school?
The 'Good' OFSTED rated school holds catholic values, focusing to build courage, love and faith amongst students and staff. There is a strong sense of calm and care amongst the school, brought about strong leadership that means pupils and staff enjoy being part of the school community. Support is implemented swiftly to any pupils that require it, and knowledge of SEND requirements is very strong, with support matched accurately to needs.
As the Year 1 teacher you will be expected to:
-Plan creative and engaging lessons with relevance and purpose
-Use formative and summative assessment techniques to identify progress and also recognize the need for intervention
-Communicate well with the classroom HLTA and delegate tasks to ensure support is used to maximum effect and great team work is evident
- Plan and deliver Read Write Inc Phonics to a high standard using supplemental resources where necessary to ensure great progress In reading, writing and spoken language
-Conduct phonics screening assessments
-Value parents as partners in the learning process and community well with colleagues, SLT and the wider school community
To join us and be successful in this Year 1 role, you will need to:
- Have QTS (or an equivalent teaching qualification)
- Have demonstrated experience in KS1 (ideally Year 1)
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for fantastic Year 1 teaching opportunity from January. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 0161 674 0138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.