Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
A fantastic Primary school in Lambeth, South West London is seeking an experienced Year 1 Teacher to start Sept 2020 until the July 2021. The school is a Primary School for local children based in Croydon, Lambeth and Merton. Their belief is that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at school. Whatever a child's background or starting point, they want to make sure that they finish Year 6 with the academic skills, social skills and knowledge necessary to succeed. Every lesson at the school is creative and there is plenty of time for children to think, to play, to discover and wonder.
** Year 1 Teacher
** Three Form Entry Primary School
** Sept 2020 Start
** £30,480 - £41,483
** Long term post with the option of going permanent after a term
** TLR for right candidate
This is a successful, expanding three-form entry junior school in Lambeth. They are seeking to appoint excellent teacher whose creativity and dynamism will inspire their highly-motivated pupils and help their school on the journey from 'good' to 'outstanding'.
The Primary school offers:
* motivated, well-behaved children who enjoy learning and achieve well
* a dedicated and highly-skilled team of teachers and support staff who constantly seek to ensure that all of our children thrive
* a leadership team which places our children at the heart of every decision
* a real commitment to professional development
* an ethos in which all of our children are supported to discover their talents
* a diverse community which shares and contributes to our core values
* The successful candidate will be;
* A Qualified Primary Teacher (UK QTS)
* A KS1 specialist
* Excellent lesson planning and preparation
* Excellent classroom management
* Up to date Primary Curriculum Knowledge
To find out more information or to apply, please contact Nathan @ Sanza - 0207 845 6240 or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.