Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
Are you passionate about making a real difference in the lives of children with complex needs? Do you have a strong background in working with SEND pupils? If so, there's a perfect opportunity available at a lovely single-form entry school in Stockport.
This position is to start asap and is a full-time position with the opportunity to move onto a school contract after Christmas. The role pays up to £175 a day and will suit a passionate teacher with a background in SEND and a strong understanding of supporting pupils with additional needs on their learning journey.
The school is nestled in a small, peaceful community and educates about 250 pupils. Recently refurbished and well-staffed, the school is committed to providing an exceptional learning environment for its students.
About the Role
The school is seeking a compassionate and dedicated SEND Teacher to join its team as soon as possible. The class comprises a small number of children on EHCPS with complex needs, each with focused targets to make great progress. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with an amazing team, shaping the future of these incredible young minds. Teachers with team teach training are advantageous, however this is not essential and there is the opportunity for the successful candidate to receive this training free of charge!
The school pride themselves on promoting peace, unity, and a strong community connection with their parish church. The school believes in the power of education to transform lives and is looking for a committed individual who shares their vision. If you are passionate about helping pupils achieve their learning goals and making a positive impact, then this could be the role for you!
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS check
- Team Teach Training (or willingness to attend)
- Experience in teaching SEND pupils
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role, please email Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01616740138. Please don't hesitate to reach out as we are filling this role imminently.
The Benefits of Working with Tradewind
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.