Year 2 Teacher-Bury
Year 2 Teacher-Bury
We are looking to recruit an experienced Year 2 Teacher to work for one of our client schools in Bury. The position is to start in December 2019 and will last until the end of the academic year.
As the Year 2 class teacher your responsibility is to:
* Teach all areas of the KS1 primary curriculum.
* Ensure that the class make expected progression.
* Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
* Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.
* Have a strong classroom presence and maintaining discipline.
* Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development
* Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
* Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening
The school is 2-form entry and has recently been rated good by Ofsted. The staff are dedicated to providing a stimulating environment where everyone feels valued and safe, ideas can flourish and pupils can realise their full potential. The Schools aim to enthuse all children a love of learning, as well as ensuring everyone respects and cares for each other.
The School benefit from excellent resources are used during the school day and in a wide range of extra-curricular activities, encouraging the children to extend themselves in different ways.
The School value highly the partnership between home and school and encourage all parents and carers to take an active part in the education of their children. There are many opportunities for you to become involved in their learning and visitors are always warmly welcomed into the school.
We are looking for an experienced teacher with a passion for education and for their own professional development. The ideal candidate will be ready to hit the ground running as part of a dynamic and forward thinking team and will have:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas teaching qualification.
* Have experience as a Year 2 Class Teacher.
* Be confident in their use and understanding of Phonics and the KS1 National Curriculum.
* Possess the drive and determination to make a difference to their pupils' education.
* Be passionate about their own professional development.
* Be keen to work as part of a growing and dynamic workforce.
For more information or to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 674 0138.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.