Year 3 Primary Teacher - Stockport
Year 3 Primary Teacher - Stockport
Tradewind are recruiting an outstanding Year 3 practitioner who will be responsible for a class of 30 children within a three-form entry school. This is a mixed ability class and experience with SEN will be hugely advantageous to the role. You will also be joined by a full time 1:1 learning support assistant. The role will commence October 2020 and will run for two full terms with the possibility of an extension depending on your success and suitability. The school will welcome applications from qualified teachers, including newly or recently qualified teachers.
About the school:
The school strives to provide an educational experience which focuses upon academic success, enjoyment, participation and engenders a sense of community and belonging. The students at this school benefit from a wealth of opportunities to develop, learn and lead. From the classroom, to external school visits, sports, music and arts and engaging with the local community, the rich, diverse experiences created help fuel ambition and unlock potential. As a result of high expectations, children make good progress and achieve well. The school received 'Good' in its most recent OFSTED and the school's success is largely due to an effective leadership team
About the role:
-You will be required to carry out professional duties and to have responsibility for a Year 3 class.
- To carry out appropriate planning, teaching, marking and assessment activities so each child can maximise their learning potential.
-To be responsible for the day-to-day work and management of the class and the safety and welfare of the pupils, during on-site and off-site activities.
-To promote the aims and objectives of the school and maintain its philosophy of education.
The successful candidate will have:
-A thorough understanding of the national curriculum with a clear understanding of age related expectations for children within the Primary phases.
-The ability to use local and national statistics to evaluate the effectiveness of teaching.
-The creativity to plan engaging lessons incorporating a range of learning styles to suit varied learning preferences.
-Great behaviour management skills alongside an ability to build a great rapport with all students.
-A strong application of ICT to enhance learning opportunities.
-Enthusiasm about inter-school collaborative working and a commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
The school is highly reputable in the Stockport area and has a strong leadership team which is driven by an experienced Head Teacher who is passionate about making a positive impact.
The school has fantastic transport links to Manchester and other surrounding areas making it easily accessible and has a large secure car park which can be utilised by all members of staff.
The school offer excellent continued development opportunities with in-house training providing support no matter what stage you're at in your career. It has supportive staff, high-quality TA support and has built long lasting, positive relationships with families and the local community.
To be considered for this role, the essential requirements are as follows:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* References which support successful classroom teaching (in lower KS2 - desirable)
* Availability from October with the commitment for at least two terms
* Eagerness to commit to the whole school community
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a Year 3 Teacher in Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 01616740138 or Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.