Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Teacher
Are you comfortable teaching Lower Key Stage 2?
Do you have availability that lends itself to working part or full time on a supply basis? Tradewind are recruiting!
Tradewind Recruitment are currently working with various schools in Hull, however, have received a recent vacancy from a school that require a Year 3 Teacher to cover a paternity contact for 2 weeks. The candidate would cover a planned absence after Easter, potentially sooner for the right person. The ideal candidate must be confident, enthusiastic and willing to help cover a range of lessons working with children across different Year 3 classes.
During this role as a Year 3 teacher you will work with a variety of students, across both year 3 classes within the school. You will be expected to deliver planned lessons which have been set by the class teacher and marking will be required for some activities taught. In addition to this, strong behaviour management is essential.
The rates of pay for supply staff can vary on each school but are scaled between £100 to £170 day.
The ideal Key Stage 2 Teacher must:
* Have QTS
* Have recent experience teaching across Key Stage 2 in the UK
* Be committed to the school and students
* Passionate about teaching
If you are a Primary Teacher with QTS and UK classroom experience, please apply with your CV.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Supply Teacher role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 3 Teacher. Or for more information about the role, contact Katie Johnson on 01482 238878 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.