Year 5 Teacher (ASAP)
Year 5 Teacher (ASAP)
Calling all Year 5 teachers!
Tradewind are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic Year 5 Teacher ASAP for an attractive opportunity at a primary school based in Oldham.
On behalf of our client school, Tradewind would like to present you with a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the progress and attainment of pupils in a fantastic Year 5 class within a 'Good' school in Chadderton, Oldham. This position will commence ASAP on a full-time basis and will run until the end of the academic year with the possibility of an extension depending on your success in the role.
You will be paid to scale from day 1.
About the School
This school aims to cultivate an environment where children are joyous, confident, and independent learners, motivated to achieve their full potential. All members of staff nurture an open-minded attitude with understanding and tolerance for others, encouraging the celebration of individuality and beliefs while respecting diverse faiths and cultures. This school is seeking to find a Year 5 teacher who will develop children into caring, responsible, and moral members of society, emphasising their role as positive contributors.
Year 5 Teacher
The accomplished and resilient teacher will be responsible for the progress and attainment of a diverse Year 5 class, with full support provided by the Senior Leadership Team.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create engaging lessons that align with the KS2 National Curriculum standards and support the creative curriculum delivered by the school
- Understand age-related expectations for children within KS2 and scaffold and stretch accordingly to maximise educational outcomes for pupils as individuals
- Keep up-to-date records of data and analyse where and what to reteach to bridge gaps in learning and maintain high levels of attainment
- Build a positive rapport with all pupils based on trust and mutual respect
- Work effectively as a team player with the TA, key stage and wider staff to share advice, resources and best practice
-QTS (Or an equivalent teaching qualification)
-Excellent references to support previous experience in KS2 (ideally in a Year 5 class)
-A CV that covers the last 10 years employment history with any CV gaps explained
-The right to work in the UK
All candidates for posts will be asked to provide suitable references and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you feel you meet the requirements and would like to be considered for this exciting Year 5 Teacher position, please call Tamara ASAP on 01616740138 or email Tamara.Lawson@twrecruitment.com
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment / SANZA Teaching Agency / Accelerate Teaching;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.