Or are you a Psychology graduate/Student?
Would you like to work within a school or Alternative Education setting?
Are you considering returning to work after Maternity/Paternity or following studies at University or College?
Would you like to work in a school environment with disadvantaged students?
If so, please contact us as soon as possible. We are looking for people like you to work with our client schools in Cheltenham & Gloucester.
We are working with many schools in Gloucesterhsire, and they require Teaching Assistants and Support staff with experience of working with young people of all ages and with Special Needs.
- Working within school hours: 0830-1530 (These hours are not flexible)
- Get paid minimum £70 per day.
These roles might be ideal for you if:
- You have previous experience of working with young people in any setting or capacity
- You have a keen interest in Special needs
- You are available full-time
- You are looking for short and long-term positions within schools in Cheltenham or Gloucester.
In return, you will have the advantage of working for reputable SEN schools where there is lots of support from the SLTs and established SEN learning support teams.
You will gain great amount of knowledge about supporting students with additional needs. You will be considered for future career development opportunities and will be able to move away from care settings to school settings.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and receive vouchers
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* Have experience and confidence of working with young people.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Youth Worker/Teaching Assistant Or for more information about the role, contact Ross on 0117 301 7578/ Ross.Churn@twrecruitment.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.