It’s no well-kept secret that our people are the absolute best in the market and we’re proud to be the employer of choice within the education recruitment industry.
Across LinkedIn and our social media channels we have become synonymous with our hashtag #OurPeopleMatterMost, and that’s because they really do. As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For (for the third year running!) agency, this achievement is a direct reflection on how just well we continually strive to treat our staff.
We’re always on the look-out for exceptional talent across all of our teams and departments, including:
- Recruitment Consultants
- Candidate Consultants
- Compliance Consultants
So, what can we offer you? Below are just a few of the massive benefits to be enjoyed:
Above-market base salaries and commission schemes
National Wellbeing Policy
Having compared our Health and Wellbeing package to many competitors, we’re really proud of what we offer staff, to ensure a happy, healthy and fit workforce.
Generous Annual Leave
We pride ourselves on offering one of the most generous holiday entitlement packages in the education recruitment industry. It’s so important to unwind, enjoy time off with friends, family and loved ones - our travels and life experiences make us who we are and we encourage you to spend them to the max! Whether you’re travelling and exploring or being homely and enjoying family time, you can enjoy:
- 35 days (7 weeks!) annual leave for Sales Consultants plus Bank Holidays
Reduced hours during holiday periods
In recognition of the long hours worked by our teams during Term Time, our employees clock-off early during school holiday periods to spend time with family and friends:
- Reduced hours for Sales staff during all school holiday periods (12 weeks) - 4.5 hour shifts (e.g. 9am - 1:30pm)
- Reduced hours for Operations staff throughout summer holidays
Extended lunch breaks
Exercise is important for everyone and has many physical and mental benefits, not only improving fitness and stamina, helping with weight loss but can also help manage stress and create lots of endorphins to help you feel great:
- We encourage our employees to take an extended 90 minute lunch break to attend the gym, this option is available 5 days a week
Breakfast is the meal of Champions!
- We provide each of our teams with fresh fruit, cereal and toast to set you up for the day
Cycle to Work scheme
Cycle to Work is a scheme proudly backed and supported by Tradewind. We promote healthier journeys to work and reduced environmental pollution:
- Employees can take a tax-free loan from the company to buy a bicycle and cyclists’ safety equipment
As part of our roles, many of us look at computer screens every day, it’s important to take a break plus keep the health of your eyes in check:
- We provide you with an annual eye test (up to £30)
- Three times a year, we invite our finest 15 -20 employees from all teams to attend a Directors Dinner. These dinners are a chance to network and unwind at a Michelin Starred restaurant with all expenses covered by the business.
Company weekend away
- Overseas trip to bond and unwind, this year we headed to Alicante, Olé!
How does that sound?