Calling all Aussie and Kiwi teachers thinking of making the move to teach in the UK! We're holding regular webinars covering all information on moving to the UK and teaching abroad and we'd love to see you there!
Tradewind Recruitment have helped thousands of international teachers to place them in their dream role and are currently helping many with their interviews for January!
We have many UK teaching jobs available right now and our dedicated teams are working with thousands of schools in the UK on the lookout for those looking to teach in the UK!
The course, Living and Teaching in the UK, will provide all the information you need to support you throughout your journey to the UK! We will cover information on:
- Who we are and how we support Teachers and Support staff move to teach in the UK
- Visa information
- Our locations and top tips for accommodation
- Our process and the types of work we can offer you - Casual, Short term, Long term or Guaranteed Pay Contracts
- Intro to The UK curriculum
- What to expect when you arrive in the UK (Setting up bank accounts etc), getting around and travel tips
- Our extensive CPD offerings, which specifically cater to the continued development of your teaching, pedagogical knowledge and career progression
- The unrivalled benefits of working with us – Social events, networking opportunities, relocation assistance and excellent referral and bonuses.
Who is this course for? Teachers and Support Staff
When are the webinars?
Wednesday 25th September
Wednesday 9th October
Wednesday 13th November
Wednesday 11th December
How do I register? Simply fill in the form below to register an interest and we'll send an invite to join the webinar