Tradewind Recruitment are committed to offering a bespoke service to international teachers seeking opportunities in the UK. We offer multiple introductory webinars every week, giving you access from the comfort of your own home; no matter where you are in the world to speak to us directly. These webinars cover a range of frequently asked questions and offer the opportunity to ask more during the session – please scroll down the bottom to sign up now!
Tradewind Recruitment help hundreds of international teachers relocate to the UK every year. We offer a lucrative relocation package, are located across 12 locations and we specialise in Primary, Secondary and SEN teaching recruitment; therefore, we are confident we can support you through this incredibly exciting transition.
This 1 hour online webinar, "Living and Teaching in the UK", will provide all the information you need to get you started on your journey to the UK. We will cover information on:
- Who we are and how we support Teachers relocate to teach in the UK
- Basic Visa information and right to work requirements
- Our locations and top tips for accommodation
- Our process and the types of work we can offer you: Casual, Short term, Long term or Guaranteed Pay Contracts
- A short intro to the UK curriculum
- Our extensive CPD offerings, which specifically cater to the continued development of your teaching, pedagogical knowledge and career progression
- The unrivalled benefits of working with us – Social events, networking opportunities, relocation assistance and excellent referral and bonuses.
Who is this course for? Teachers and Support Staff
How do I register? Simply fill in the form below to register an interest and we'll send an invitation. Got a question? Just drop us a line email@example.com