This year we’re proudly sponsoring Make-A-Wish® UK after our consultants nominated them as their chosen charity and we’re very much looking forward to fundraising for this amazing charity over the academic year.
About Make-A-Wish® UK
Make-A-Wish UK create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Make-A-Wish UK was established in 1986 and in 1990 they had granted over 1,000 wishes. Since 1986 they have granted life-changing wishes for more than 12,000 children.
Wishes are varied, personal and life-changing, from children starring in their own films and walking with dinosaurs to meeting a celebrity hero and going on an amazing holiday. Make-A-Wish go above and beyond to grant life-changing wishes to deserving children - granting their One True Wish at a time when they need it most. Because a child's life shouldn't be about illness, hospitals and diagnosis - it should be about wonder, joy and hope.
You can view some of the incredible wishes they have granted here.
How Tradewind Recruitment are fundraising
To support this amazing charity, Tradewind Recruitment will be hosting and attending many events over the academic year. Each of our offices across the UK will be taking part in bake sales, fancy dress days and hopefully even helping to grant wishes as well as taking part in sporting events in order to raise as much money for this worthy cause.
We will be participating in the following events:
- 24th March 2019 London Landmarks Half Marathon 2019 – Click here for our JustGiving page.
- 14th April 2019 Brighton Marathon 2019 – Click here for our JustGiving page.
- 28th April 2019 London Marathon 2019 – Click here for our JustGiving page.
- 4th August 2019 Ride London 2019 – Click here for our JustGiving page.
- 8th September 2019 Great North Run Newcastle – Click here for our JustGiving page.