Tradewind Recruitment’s Permanent Division, in partnership with several leading Universities and an Ofsted Outstanding Multi Academy Trust, have developed a unique event designed to cut schools recruitment costs and time taken to appoint Newly Qualified Teachers.
During the February half term, we will be hosting over 200 NQTs who will be looking for permanent positions in London based schools for September 2020. There will be a presentation by a leading executive Headteacher and then the group will be free to meet with, individually or in small groups, Senior Leaders who will also be attending the event.
All NQTs will have indicated interest in seeing certain schools that are attending so the meetings will be ‘warm and friendly’ with a view to lining up observations the following week!
This unique event offers:
- Over 200 NQTs from a range of top universities in attendance in both Primary and Secondary.
- NQTs that are pre-screened with only the best being invited to come to the event.
- NQTs that will have available references on the day and be going through our strict vetting process.
- Reduced fees on our standard rate for the appointment of NQTs through this event.
- Candidates that are driven and motivated to beat other trainee teachers to the best jobs.
- The opportunity to do your recruitment early, with teachers that can be developed into what your school needs!
Where and when:
At our central London offices; 5th Floor, WeWork, Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6NH.
- Tuesday 18th February 2020 for Primary Schools
- Thursday 20th February 2020 for Secondary Schools
Want to be part of the event?
Just let your consultant know you are interested and we will book you on.
PLEASE NOTE: Spaces on this exclusive event are strictly limited to 10 Primary Schools and 10 Secondary Schools to ensure everyone has a strong group of potential NQTs to interview so please do not delay and let us know you will be attending!