Thinking about teaching in the UK?
There are plenty of reasons to take the leap and go for a teaching job overseas. To view our latest teacher job vacancies in the UK please click here.
We work in partnership with top schools in 11 of the UK’s most exciting locations, letting you sample the best of UK culture, whether that’s the restaurants, nightclubs or the excitement of living in a global city.
Every year we help more and more teachers from New Zealand make the move and start teaching in the UK. Whether you crave the excitement of a global city like London, or would prefer to experience the idyllic English countryside, we’re here to make sure your experience is tailored to you, letting you take the most away from your teaching experience as a UK school teacher.
As one of the leading teaching agencies in New Zealand, we know each of our schools inside and out, and help them to recruit the very best Primary, Secondary and Special Needs Teachers, and School Support staff.
Want to start the teaching adventure of a lifetime? Start your journey with Tradewind today.
Why work in the UK with Tradewind?
- We offer more free and accredited professional development courses than any other UK education recruitment agency, helping you to feel supported and to hit the ground running in a new teaching environment
- We will listen attentively to your needs and ensure that the position you move for is the perfect fit for you.
- We offer an excellent relocation package including coverage of flight costs and general day-to-day support as you prepare to move (setting up bank accounts and finding a flat etc.) - you never have to feel like you're going it alone!
- Expert and inside knowledge on each of our client schools means that you can feel informed about your decisions and prepare for what lies ahead.
- We have amazing perks including social events, referral bonuses, and a chance to be entered into a prize draw to win a luxury holiday worth £2,000!
We link in with Universities across New Zealand to help inform students about the vast array of teaching jobs we have in the UK, including:
- University of Waikato, Hamilton
- University of Otago, Otago/Southland
- University of Canterbury, Christchurch
- Victoria University, Wellington
- Auckland University of Technology, Auckland
- Massey University, Auckland
Wondering where you'd like to move? Take your pick from our variety of fantastic locations:
Birmingham – The UK’s second city, it has everything you’d expect from a major metropolis, including cutting-edge museums, bars, and retail experiences. Click here to read more.
Bristol – The gateway to the beautiful south west, Bristol is a top tourist destination and was voted best place to live in the UK in 2017. Click here to read more.
Chelmsford – The UK’s newest city, it has a lot to offer, as does the surrounding backdrop of the historic county of Essex. Click here to read more.
Hull – The UK’s capital of culture in 2017, dotted with great pubs, bars and eateries, and historic reminders of its maritime heritage. Click here to read more.
Lincolnshire – If you want to experience true rural life in England, you’ll fall in love with the landscape and culture of this northern county. Click here to read more.
London – the UK’s bustling capital has it all; history, culture, nightlife, green spaces, retail and more. If you’d like to live in one of the world’s major cities, click here to read more.
Manchester – this northern powerhouse is famous for its sporting and musical heritage, and is one of the most vibrant cities in the country. Click here to read more.
Preston – this northern city is renowned for its historic links to football, and was named the best city in north-west England in 2016. Click here to read more.
Nottingham – A city for those who want both; the bustle of a metropolis and the opportunity to relax in the countryside, with plenty of history too. Click here to read more.
Sheffield – A modern urban space with strong industrial roots and a vibrant and varied scene, set against the backdrop of the beautiful Peak District National Park. Click here to read more.
St Albans – A historic market town turned popular city which offers a unique taste of rural life, with London just 20 minutes away. Click here to read more.
If you’re thinking of finding teaching jobs in the UK, there’s no better time to get started with Tradewind than today,
contact us for an informal chat:
0800 087 087 / email@example.com