Are you interested in working in an Ormskirk secondary school as an Attendance Officer?
Tradewind are working on behalf of an Ormskirk secondary school who have an Attendance Officer role to fill. Specific experience is not vital, but a background in education or administration is essential. This role is to start as soon as possible with the potential to be made permanent for the right person.
The position is term time only, Monday - Thursday 8am - 4pm and 8am - 3.30pm on a Friday, with an hourly rate of £12.00 - £12.50 depending on experience.
As the Attendance Officer you will be providing support for the tracking and monitoring of student attendance and general office duties as directed by the Office Manager.
To be considered for this position you must:
- have previous experience of working in an educational establishment or have a background in administration.
- be able to communicate effectively with staff, parents and pupils.
- record data accurately.
- be proficient in I.T.
- have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- be a committed professional.
- be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person.
- hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work).
- have satisfactory references.
- have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- have the legal right to work in the UK.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events. To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible.
- Legal right to work in the UK
About Tradewind Recruitment:
Tradewind Recruitment is currently the most recommended education recruitment agency in Liverpool.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for the Attendance Officer role in an Ormskirk secondary school to start as soon as possible or for more information please contact Lizzie at Tradewind on 0151 221 9666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.