Tradewind are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work throughout the North East Lincolnshire area in a range of settings and schools. You will be required to provide strong behaviour management and lead fully planned lessons.
This position would suit experienced Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants with experience leading classes, sports coaches and recent graduates looking to gain experience in the teaching sector. Payment for this position will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
The schools vary in size and cohort so you must feel confident to tackle any challenges presented throughout the teaching day.
Locations include Grimsby, Louth, Caistor, Cleethorpes, Immingham, Brigg and Scunthorpe.
Due to the locations we cover, this position would suit a candidate who can drive as local transport links are sporadic.
* Delivering pre-planned lessons
* Covering periods of absence within schools
The right to legally work in the UK is essential for this role as is a CV with a full 10 year work history. Applicants will also be required to hold a full and enhanced DBS check.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor in North East Lincolnshire.
Or for more information about the role, contact Louise Hayes on 01522 775347 or email Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.