Do you have classroom experience, experience of working with children 11-16yrs and/or an in depth knowledge of any secondary school subjects?
Are you looking to further your career in education?
Would you like to be able choose which days you work and the schools that you work in?
We are currently experiencing high demand for flexible, part time and full time cover supervisor staff. We are therefore looking to recruit temporary staff, ideally those who are looking to build a long term career in teaching and would like to gain further school based experience before starting a PGCE/ GTP program.
A cover supervisor is a non-teaching member of staff, responsible for the following:
* Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policies
* Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment
* Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
* Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures
* Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
* Reporting back as appropriate using the school's agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class and any issues arising.
In general terms, those undertaking cover supervision should:
* Be familiar with the full range of school policies, particularly those regarding health and safety, equal opportunity issues and special educational needs (SEN)
* Have the necessary skills to manage safely classroom activities, the physical learning space and resources for which they are responsible
* understand and be able to use a range of strategies to deal with classroom behaviour as a whole and also individual behavioural needs
Based in the borough of Lewisham; close to New Cross station and close to local shops and transport link.
By working with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information about the role, contact Frank Roast on 0207 845 5450 option 2 email@example.com
If you are not looking for work and you would like me to update/delete your details please do not hesitate to let me know, we offer £100 referrals for any colleagues you may know who are looking for new appointments so please pass on their details to us and regardless of whether you are working for us or not we can still get you paid referrals!
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking events
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£65 - £75 per day
Dudley, West Midlands
£110 - £180 per day
Richmond upon Thames, London
Richmond upon Thames, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.