Are you a dedicated teacher of Drama?
Are you looking for a September start at an outstanding faith school?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, dynamic, ambitious Drama Teacher to join an oversubscribed, high achieving Boys school in Merton
This is a full time, long-term role replacing a permanent teacher and the salary will be to scale.
On a 'temporary to permanent' trial basis.
Note: The school pays national STPC salaries (M1-M6 and U1-U3) on Inner London scales.
· A Drama Teacher who can teach from KS3 to KS5, preferably with English teaching experience.
· A professional candidate who will attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
· Someone who would be available full time, at least until Christmas and interested in a potential permanent position from January.
The job: Teaching Secondary Drama to boys aged from 11 - 16 (KS3 - KS4)
The location: The school in Merton has excellent transport links. Is easily accessible by rail, tube, bus and by car.
This school is a highly regarded, traditional Christian faith school who for many years have consistently performed well above the National Average. The location is easily accessible by train, bus and by car.
As a Drama teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· New, well equipped classrooms and access to outstanding lesson plans and resources.
· An excellent induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff.
· You will also get your own laptop.
You will need:
· QTS status (or equivalent teaching qualification).
· Enhanced DBS (or equivalent OPC)
· Have a CV that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible (breaks in employment must be explained).
· Legal right to work in the UK
To be considered for this great position as a Drama teacher in Merton, or for more information and a full job specification, please contact Carlo Randazzo on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.