Early Years Educator
Early Years Educator
Tradewind is currently recruiting for an Early Years Educator to work in The London Borough of Wandsworth who is seeking a long-term assignment.
The role is to commence immediately.
The annual salary £20, 359 per annum. The role is 37 hours per week on a shift rota.
This role requires someone that is kind, enthusiastic, patient and able to work in harmony with other like-minded people within a safe, stimulating and happy environment
This Nursery School requires an experienced Early Years Educator Level III
Your main duties will be supporting children in their transition from Nursery to Reception.
You will be delivering a good standard of phonics, intervention, numbers and sound.
The is a lovely Nursery school based in the leafy suburbs of Wandsworth. The
school is over‐subscribed in the local community.
- There is good transport links along with adequate parking spaces.
- The school will consider all temporary candidates for permanent placements.
- All members of staff are sent on a first‐aid training course
- There is a highly effective leadership and management, encouraging teamwork.
and dedication from all staff.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as Early Years Educator Level III you will need to have:
- NVQ/Cache Level III or NNEB standard and be confident in all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Curriculum.
- Post qualifications working with babies and toddlers and a good track record of working with under 5s.
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as an Early Years Educator Level III. Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 firstname.lastname@example.org
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.