Early Years Practitioner
Early Years Practitioner
The role requires an energetic, enthusiastic individual that has a passion for working with children in the early years. The expectation is someone with a broad and current knowledge of the Early Years curriculum.
The role requires a commitment until the end of the academic year July 2021
Rate of Pay and Working hours: £80 - £85 per day depending on experience, working hours of 08.20am - 16:00pm
This school is renowned for securing Early Years professionals who often go on to gain permanent contract with the schools.
About the school
As an Early Years Practitioner you will have the opportunity of working within an outstanding 2 form entry Primary school in Wandsworth were you will have access to unique and creative Early Years resources. You will be working in an open plan setting consisting of 25 children ages 3- 5 years of ages. Here you will carry out observations and planning lessons alongside the class room Teacher.
- The Headteacher and staff have created a warm and friendly work environment
- Latest Ofsted report Outstanding
- Great Career prospects and training
The school is within walking distance from the station, with a good bus service along the route.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as an Early Years Practitioner you will need to have:
- Previous experience working with children with a mainstream setting
- Qualified to work in an Early Years setting with either a degree or a minimum of a level qualification
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as and Early Years Practitioner. Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.