Tradewind are recruiting for a Design Technology Teacher for September 2021. If you have a passion for your subject and can make a difference, read on to find out more!
A Design Technology Teacher who specialises in Engineering is the ideal candidate for this position. All planning and marking associated with a teaching role will be required so you should expect to be paid between £131.00 and £189.00 for this role. The initial requirement is for a full term, but there is the possibility for it to be extended until Easter 2022.
Due to the location of the school, own transport is advisable for applicants as local transport links are very limited. There is ample on site parking for staff and facilities for employees throughout are excellent, including a comfortable staff room.
The school are leaders in providing an innovative curriculum and are forward thinking with linking career direction to the syllabus they deliver, which is why Engineering is such a focus pathway for them.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 Resistant Materials / General Technologies
* Delivering Key Stage 4 Resistant Materials & Engineering
* All planning, marking and assessment
* After school clubs and parents evenings as required
It is essential that applicants for this role have ample workshop-based experience and are comfortable with all aspects of machinery operation.
This school delivers up to Key Stage 4 so the ability to support GCSE students is essential.
The successful recruit will be willing to involve themselves in the wider school life including extracurricular roles and pastoral support.
QTS is essential for this post. QTS is essential for this post as is a DBS and a CV with a full 10-year work history.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Technology in North East Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.