Tradewind Recruitment are working with an Ofsted rated Outstanding Secondary School in Brent who are eager to appoint an English Teaching Assistant for the new academic year. This is a full-time position that will be offered on a long-term basis in the first instance, commencing in September and running through until the end of the academic year in July 2021.
About the role - English Teaching Assistant - Brent:
· As an English Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting class teachers and the Head of Department to support students who require additional support within the subject.
· You will assist by breaking down areas of the curriculum that particular students are not comprehending, running small focus or intervention groups to explain the curriculum in further details.
· Similarly, you will also support those gifted and talented students who need to be further challenged to reach their full potential.
· You will also support students with mild to moderate special educational needs, differentiating lesson plans to suit their individual needs.
About the candidate - English Teaching Assistant - Brent:
· To be successful in this English Teaching Assistant role in Brent, you will hold a Degree in English and be keen to pursue a career in education.
· This position would particularly suit an English Graduate who is aspiring to train as a Secondary Teacher. This position has arisen due to the current English Teaching Assistant securing a Teacher Training placement in the new academic year.
· Previous experience working with children or young people in any capacity will be beneficial but is not essential as all training will be provided.
Serviced by the London Underground, National Rail services and local buses, this School is easily accessible from all areas of North, West and Central London. Free street parking is also available to those who drive.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as an English Teaching Assistant in Brent. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.