The ideal candidate will be a qualified English teacher who is passionate about their subject and is a great practitioner with high expectations and good classroom management. You would need to be interested in the science of learning and is committed to continuous improvement. Has a clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life. The candidate must have strong behavior management and at least years' experience teaching English.
To become a part of this schools team you will need to be:
* A Qualified English Teacher
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Ability to engage and inspire students
* The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
* Commitment to the school and its students
If this exciting opportunity at this secondary school appeals to you, please send your CV to Lottie.email@example.com now!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers!
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.