Female PE Teacher
Female PE Teacher
Are you a Female PE Teacher looking for an exciting new challenge from September 2021? Would you be interested in working in a school that has recently had £20 million investment in sports? Applications are warmly welcomed from Key stage 3 and 4 PE Teachers of all levels of experience for this exciting opportunity; please do not hesitate in submitting your CV for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment are partnering with this OFSTED rated 'Good' Ealing-based school to source their next Female PE Teacher from September 2021. Get in touch to find out more ASAP; Eamonn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Female PE - Ealing, West London
- Teaching PE at Key Stage 3 and 4, but with the potential and opportunity to offer Key Stage 5 if desired
- Ofsted 'Good' school inspected in 2018.
- Plenty of CPD available and structured comprehensive mentoring programme for an NQT
- 87% pass rate at A Level, GCSE PE at 90% Grade 4+
About the School - Female PE Teacher - Ealing, West London
- A school that placed a strong emphasis on preparing young people for the world ahead of them; priding themselves on giving them the best possible opportunities from an early stage.
- Behaviour is exemplary. Tradewind Recruitment have worked with the school in question for a number of years providing long-term, short-term and permanent staff and always get continued strong feedback.
- A co-educational school that is located close to the Central Line, Piccadilly Line and Overground stations; as a result the current cohort commute from across London with no issues. Onsite parking is available for all staff.
- The aim of this OFSTED rated 'Good' School is to create an environment in which hard work and strong discipline go side-by-side motivating providing the motivation to succeed.
About the Role -PE Teacher - Ealing, West London
- Joining a PE department made-up of 10 full-time members of staff and working in a state-of-the-art PE department who have recently received multi-million-pound investment.
- Teaching Key Stage 3 and 4 PE (potentially Key Stage 5 if necessary).
- The school have a particular interested in receiving applications from teachers with solid experience teaching Netball, Hockey and Dodgeball. However, should you be proficient in other sports then please do not hesitate in submitting your CV.
- MPS1-UPS3 based on experience.
- Long-term/Permanent contract on offer.
How to apply -Female PE Teacher - Ealing, West London
If this opportunity had caught your interest, or you would like to hear more about this and other roles in West London call Eamonn Molloy at Tradewind Recruitment today on 02078455450 or email your CV direct to Eamonn.email@example.com to be called immediately!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.