Geography Teacher - Kensington and Chelsea
Geography Teacher - Kensington and Chelsea
Kensington and Chelsea
Are you a Teacher of Key Stage 3 and 4 Geography seeking your next permanent role from September 2021? If so, please contact Eamonn at Tradewind Recruitment today as an OFSTED graded 'Outstanding' school in West London are looking to secure their next full-time Geography Teacher from September 2021; if this sounds like the role for you please contact us immediately for more email@example.com.
This all-boys Catholic School in Central London seek a similarly 'outstanding' and motivated teacher of Key Stage 3 and 4 Geography to join their high-achieving school in West London from September 2021. The Humanities department within this school is considered the strongest department in the school due to repeated academic success; should you be seeking your next Geography role then please do not hesitate in contacting us immediately for more information and potential interview.
The school in question is a popular, high achieving and inclusive comprehensive school. It's most recent academic results put it within the top 10 of schools nationally so it really is an opportunity not to be missed. As mentioned the Geography department have had tremendous success in the last few years and are determined to be a great school at the centre of our community. This opportunity to join a progressive, determined department would suit an NQT or experienced teacher to join them in February 2020.
The right candidate will;
- Proven success teaching Geography at Key Stage 3 and 4.
- Show a commitment to high standards.
- Have a keen interest in teaching and learning styles.
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm to match your subject knowledge.
- Applicants are warmly welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers due to the experience in the very well supported department and those wishing to start their induction will have that opportunity as well from February.
If this sounds like the role suitable for you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV to Eamonn.firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews and fully paid trial days are on offer immediately.
We are looking for:
- This OFSTED 'outstanding' secondary academy are seeking someone capable of teaching Key Stage 3 and 4 Geography from September 2021/
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT
- the school want to meet a Geography Teacher who potentially would like to take on some leadership responsibility in future-they are renowned for internal promotions
To join us and be successful in this Geography Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Does this sound like the role for you? To be considered for this great position as a Geography Teacher in Kensington and Chelsea contact Eamonn.email@example.com or call 0207 845 5450 option 2.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£30000 - £51000 per annum
Kensington and Chelsea, London
£32157 - £50000 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.