Start date - ASAP - Permanent / Fixed Term Contract
A schoolin Burton-on-Trent are seeking a Head Teacher to join their school. Ideally you are a self-motivated, high-achiever with solid and varied experience of working in Senior Leadership or a Head Teacher role. In addition, you are skilled at school improvement, but will be keen to build on the firm foundations already laid and brilliant at building rapport with pupils, parents, staff and the wider community alike.
We can offer you:
- a talented and hard working staff and an enthusiastic, reliable and experienced Senior Leadership Team
- a committed, stable and experienced Governing Body
- Opportunities for significant CPD through the management of the transition to the new school, and its development and success going forward
If you are looking for a Headship role which offers a fantastic
working area, please get in touch or send your CV to Tradewind Recruitment today!
Tradewind has offices in London, Birmingham & Manchester. Register your interest now for similar opportunities across the UK
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
Accommodation and Flights
Sandwell, West Midlands
£100 - £140 per day
£100 - £180 per day
Metropolitan Borough of Sefton, Merseyside
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.