This exciting position is available on a short-term contract for approximately 6 weeks with the potential of this contract being extended.
The appointment technician will work alongside the Network Manager and will assist in the implementation and maintenance of the ICT systems, and their use in school and to be responsible for network software, working closely with the Network Manager. The role will also include working with lighting and sound equipment. The role will involve moving and carrying equipment so the ideal candidate will need to be in good physical health.
To assist in the implementation and maintenance of the ICT systems, and their use in school and to be responsible for network software.
Interested applicants must have knowledge in:
- Internet phone systems, Citirx and Cisco
- Competent using active directory and Sims management.
- MUST have experience working in schools.
- To carry out daily checks of computer rooms monitoring PCs, printers, and projectors.
- To install, maintain and support PCs and laptops in terms of hardware.
- Printer maintenance, troubleshooting and repair including replacing consumables (paper, ink, toner etc.) This will include a degree of lifting and moving technical equipment.
- General user support to both staff and pupils, including the use of ICT equipment and software packages.
- To copy media such as DVDs, CDs and videos. Appropriately editing and reproducing digital video camera footage when required.
- Server and Network administration of print queues print quotas, user accounts, passwords, network home directories, plus restore of user data from server backup.
- To assist the reprographics technician as required.
- To liaise with and support key Heads of Department in the set-up of lighting and AV equipment necessary for school performances.
- To liaise with and support teaching and non-teaching staff in relation to use of AV equipment in the hall.
The school is near a tube station and is also accessible by a number of bus routes.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an ICT Technician in Ealing. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.