Seeking Engaging IT Teachers in Gravesham!
We're hiring! Are you an inspiring IT Teacher with a passion for educating young minds? Tradewind Recruitment is actively seeking passionate educators residing in the Gravesham area who are ready to embark on a rewarding journey teaching in Kent schools!
- Plan & deliver the KS3 & KS4 IT curriculum to a robust and appropriately challenging level
- Ensure your pupils are supported in their academic and personal development
- Effectively manage behaviour within the classroom and wider school environment
- Liaise with parents, guardians, and colleagues to ensure continued support and growth
- Participate in staff meetings, CPD, and Parent's Evenings, where required
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Willingness to plan & mark work
- Possession of or willingness to obtain an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
Benefits of Working with Tradewind Recruitment:
- A highly competitive rate of pay in line with experience and qualifications
- Free access to 2,500+ accredited CPD courses via Tradewind's unique partnership with the National College, accessible by you at any time
- Ongoing and dedicated support from your Consultant. As a team, we have over 30 years' experience within the sector and will work with you to find your perfect school!
- An experienced and independent Compliance Consultant to support you through clearance and beyond!
If you're ready to make a meaningful impact and explore new opportunities, contact us today! Apply now and become part of a supportive community dedicated to nurturing young minds.
Join Tradewind Recruitment and let's shape the future together!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.