KS2 Class Teacher
KS2 Class Teacher
SANZA Teaching Agency is currently working with a thriving primary school in the borough of Wandsworth currently looking for a KS2 Teacher to join their team in September 2021. This primary school based in the borough of Wandsworth has two-forms of entry. This large two forms of entry have recently been rated outstanding in their recent OFSTED inspection and pride themselves of their culturally diverse school.
This two-forms of entry primary school is currently looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking teacher who is looking to be part of the school community. You will be joining an ambitious, dedicated and happy team.
If you have a true passion for teaching and learning and want to help their children make the best possible progress and you have the children at the heart of your teaching, then this is the school for you.
This position is due to start in September 2021 for a full academic year with an opportunity for a permanent contract at the end of July 2021. This school welcomes NQTs and is paying a salary on the main pay scale M1 £24,373 to M6 £35,971.
This primary school is looking for a KS2 Teacher who is:
- An excellent classroom practitioner and team player
- Has the desire to inspire and motivate students and the team
- Is committed to safeguarding all the students and their emotional well being
- Proud to belong to this school community and is willing to be involved in improving the school where necessary
- An excellent communicator and have the desire to achieve the best for yourself and pupils
In return, this primary school can offer you:
- Happy children who love learning and are proud of their school
- A welcoming, caring and dedicated staff who are committed to providing the best outcomes for our children
- Clear succession planning to enable all staff to develop leadership skills for the future
- Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
- Dedicated release time
- A strong, ambitious and supportive leadership team
For more information about this role, please contact Liza Al Sady @ SANZA Teaching Agency on 0207 845 6240 or alternatively send an updated CV to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.