Are you an experienced KS2 teacher looking for an exciting new role in a 'Good' rated Primary school?
Tradewind are recruiting for an enthusiastic and passionate KS2 specialist who is looking for a long term role within the Thanet area. If you are passionate about supporting primary students with their challenging but rewarding KS2 progression then look no further.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a picturesque school in the Thanet area to start immediately up until the end of the academic year. There would also be an opportunity for the post to become permanent for the correct candidate.
To be successful you must:
- Hold UK QTS
- Have experience in teaching the KS2 curriculum
- Be proactive and passionate about raising standards for Literacy and Maths
- Hold a clear DBS on the update service
- Be able to commute to Thanet
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Provide an up to date CV covering the past 10 years
What Tradewind can offer you:
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and will match you to your perfect role.
Contact Tradewind today on 01227 852 816 or email email@example.com to get registered.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.