KS3 Science Teacher
KS3 Science Teacher
Due to an unexpected absence, the school is keen to recruit a dedicated and skilled Science Teacher to teach KS3 & 4 Science immediately. This is a full time, long-term role until the end of the Summer Term with pay based on Main Pay Scale - £119 - £179 per day.
You will be working with a team of ambitious and dedicated teachers and senior leaders. Pupils within the school have high expectations of their education and relish the opportunity to be challenged and stretched as learners. We are looking for:
- A Science Teacher who can teach across all 3 science specialisms to Key Stages 3
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT
- A Science Teacher who would like the opportunity to progress their career
- Teaching across Biology, Physics and Chemistry, you will be able to deliver engaging and exciting lessons that ignite a passion for Science.
- Based in Sutton Coldfield, you will benefit from excellent transport links and local bus routes.
In return the school offers:
- The school has consistent and relevant CPD sessions that you will be invited to take part in for the duration of your time in the school.
- As a Science Teacher within this school, you will have the support and direction of an excellent Head of Department as well as a great team of colleagues and a well-equipped Science department with modern resources.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Aneesa on 0121 643 3505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.