Lower KS2 Teacher
Lower KS2 Teacher
Lower KS2 Teacher
Temporary Contract (Maternity Cover)
Required from April 2021
We are recruiting on behalf of a thriving and successful Fazakerley-based primary school, at the heart of the local community. We have high expectations of ourselves, the school and our children which ensures we are always working together to be the best we can be.
'Pupils value their school highly and feel lucky to be part of such a close-knit community, where all pupils look after and play with each other' - Ofsted, January 2019.
What the school can offer:
- A welcoming, caring and inclusive working environment;
- Children who are keen to learn and enthusiastic about school life;
- A motivated, friendly and forward-thinking staff team, who aspire to be outstanding;
- Opportunities to specialise in subject teaching;
- A committed and supportive governing board;
- Very dedicated and helpful parents.
We are looking for a teacher who will:
- Have high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour;
- Work creatively and introduce new ideas;
- Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Bring fun, energy and passion to the classroom;
- Add additional flair and enthusiasm to our already successful team.
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.