We are looking to recruit both NQTs, RQTs and experienced teachers of Mathematics. Pay rates can vary dependent on assignment, experience and responsibility between £130 -£170 per day.
This local Harpenden school is looking for a part time temporary teacher to cover maternity leave. Starting on 1 October or sooner we would also welcome applications from candidates seeking a full-time position.
This post will suit a high calibre Maths teacher looking to work within a school of high achievement, unparalleled discipline and high aspirations. You will possess good inter-personal skills, have a contagious enthusiasm for Maths and the ability to engage and enthuse our highly motivated and hardworking students.
Above all, the right candidate will be passionate about enabling students to achieve their very best, inspiring them through positive role modelling and encouragement.
The school and tradewind can offer:
· Additional training and support
· Free Lunch on working days
· Use of the school's fitness suite
· Free parking on school site
With numerous schools across Herts, Beds and Bucks all offering different full time and part time roles to suit teachers at all experience levels there has never been a better time to get ahead for September.
We are looking for:
* Outstanding Maths practitioners who can teach across Key Stage 3 and 4.
* Committed Maths practitioners, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their roles;
* A candidate who is prepared to plan, deliver and mark work on a long-term assignment and fulfil your additional responsibilities (eg. Parents evenings and lunch time duties) as a permanent member of staff would do (long-term supply);
* A candidate who is prepared to deliver set work but have resources to hand if necessary (daily supply);
* A candidate who will follow school policies and take guidance and supervision from the Cover Manager and Head of Department;
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification / experience
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this position as a Maths Teacher in Harpenden. Or for more information about the role, contact Sam Taylor on 01727 236 255 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you a position.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.