As a Maths Teacher you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations plus:
- A well-equipped department with outstanding facilities
- A comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities
- A school where behaviour has improved significantly over the last 2 years due a support senior leadership team
The responsibilities of this Maths Teacher role will include:
- Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Maths up to KS4
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils,
as well as on their personal and social needs
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with
The ideal candidate for this Maths Teacher role will:
- Be available immediately
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
- Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (with
costs refunded after 20 completed days of work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher, please call 0151 221 9666
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.