Media Studies Teacher
Media Studies Teacher
Whitechapel, London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you looking for you next role teaching Media Studies in Tower Hamlets from September 2020 (July 2020 for NQTs)?
Tradewind Recruitment are looking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Teacher of Media Studies. Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
This is a school in an area of relatively high deprivation which transforms the life opportunities of children. If you came into teaching to transform lives, then this is an opportunity for you to do so.
As Britain's first federated school, their campus embraces two schools, Boys' and Girls' with a co-ed Sixth Form. The school has 1283 students on roll, including 252 in the Sixth Form. They are a World Class School, hold Beacon School status and work in effective partnership with several organisations including City in Excellence in Teaching and East London Teaching School Alliance. With state of the art buildings and facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated professional staff, this client is an exciting and supportive environment in which to work and develop your career.
Media Studies is a popular subject, attracting high numbers of GCSE students. Working with a team of passionate and dedicated practitioners, you will join a highly successful department and contribute to its development by offering an innovative and thought-provoking curriculum and an engaging learning environment. Our media department currently delivers the Eduqas GCSE and A-Level, as well as the BTEC Creative Digital Media Production courses at Levels 2 and 3.
If you have the passion and drive to contribute to the future development of Media Studies, we look forward to hearing from you. You do not need to be a practising Catholic to apply.
What the client can offer:
* An established and comprehensive induction programme for NQTs and other new staff
* An established and comprehensive Early Careers Teacher programme (ECT) (years 2 - 4)
* A strong commitment to your professional development and career management - excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
* A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
* A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
* A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff
Who they are looking for:
* The willingness to support our Catholic Ethos
* Evidence of excellent classroom practice or the potential to achieve it
* A track record of successful student outcomes at KS4 and KS5
* High expectations of student attainment and behaviour
If you have the passion and drive to contribute to the future development of this school, then we want to hear from you.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for or find out about other similar teaching opportunities contact Leanne.email@example.com, Business Manager, directly for further information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.