Tradewind are searching for a qualified music teacher to work in a well-established secondary school in north Birmingham. This is a popular north Birmingham 11-16 mixed secondary school, serving a wide and diverse area. The role is part-time 0.8 to start after the February half term or from April 2021 until October half term.
The successful music teacher will be expected to plan, prepare and teach KS3 & KS4 music and have the ability to work/teach from home when required.
To become part of the Tradewind supply team at this local north Birmingham secondary school you will be: -
- NQT, QTS, QTLS or Instructor of Music
- Have excellent subject knowledge in KS3 & KS4 music curriculum
- Ability to engage and inspire all students
- Understanding of work from home online platforms, such as Teams, Zoom etc.
- Planning, marking and assessment
- The right to legally work in the UK is essential
- You will also need to provide a CV with a full 10 year work history and have an enhanced DB
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered or for more information about the role, contact Claire on 0121 643 3505 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.