Oldham Supply Teachers
Oldham Supply Teachers
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a qualified teacher looking for flexible supply work in Oldham secondary schools?
Would you like to work for an agency that looks after you and offers you work you want to do at a rate you deserve?
We are currently recruiting for experienced and newly qualified supply teachers for temporary flexible roles in secondary academies paying up to £160 per day for day-to-day cover teacher roles.
Teachers for flexible day to day bookings and ongoing full-time supply roles.
The role will include:
- responsibility for teaching and learning
- Delivering pre-planned lessons
- Using your own subject knowledge and teaching skills to bring set work to life
- Managing the behaviour within the classroom
- Developing independent study skills and peer learning
- Pastoral and learning support
- Managing handover back to the absent teacher
- We are specifically looking for qualified teachers of PE, English, Food Technology, Design Technology, Science and Maths.
- Secondary Academies in Oldham, Chadderton , Royton, Lees, Uppermill, Diggle and Werneth
- Broad range of schools some with Good or Outstanding Ofsted status
- Excellent facilities for teaching and learning
- Supportive Cover Managers who will maximise your specific talents and skills
- Predominantly good pupil behaviour and rigorous policies for rewards and sanctions.
- A supportive positive working environment for trainee teachers new to supply teaching.
Competitive pay rates
Ideal for teachers who want a more flexible approach to their working life
Regular local work
Fits rounds other employment or commitments.
No planning or marking responsibilities
No taking work home
Often leads to direct employment in the schools
Tradewind is a large agency with an internal payroll team - we will pay you direct as our first choice - or via an approved umbrella company if this is your preference
To join us and be successful as a supply teacher you will need to:
- Experience of teaching in a secondary school in the last four years
- A school that can provide a details reference on your ability as a teacher
- QTS or QTLS or equivalent FE teaching qualification such as PGDE, PGCE14+ or Certificate or Education
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with a full employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Able to travel to schools in Oldham by 8.15am with 30 minutes notice
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
Access to over 2,500 free training courses, thanks to our new partnership with The National College which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency.
A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Our payroll team are onsite in London. Not offshore, not through a third party. We don't leave candidate service or pay to chance.
Holiday pay - You choose if you want to be paid inclusive of holiday pay or bank this to claim in the school holidays.
Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this Oldham supply teacher role or to hear more about other flexible supply teaching roles call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email Rachael.Pheasey@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.