PMLD Teaching Assistant
PMLD Teaching Assistant
The ideal candidate will have:
Experience working with a special needs or care environment for at least 6 months
Experience of working with PMLD
The school is a large SEN school that facilitates in providing the best education for their learners. The school provide a lot of support and training for staff to ensure that they are confident in their roles. The setting has a good reputation in the area and
Tradewind Recruitment is one of the UK's leading teaching agencies and has a growing presence in the UK Education sector. We have been established for almost 15 years and in recognition of our high standards we have been awarded the Quality Mark for the last 10 years running, so you can be confident that our service standards are exceptional.
At Tradewind Recruitment we believe that looking after our candidates is as important as looking after our clients. We are different to other teaching agencies as we continue to support our candidates after they have started their new job. We hold regular information and social events for the benefit of our candidates and provide a variety of CPD courses to enhance our teacher's knowledge and areas of expertise. We work very closely with experienced teachers and have a great partnership with a large network of highly reputable schools throughout the UK, which makes us very well placed to match great teachers to great jobs!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV or call Katie on 01482 firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully
certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.