Are you an experienced Year 1 Teacher who is seeking a teaching position in April 2021 at a primary school in Tower Hamlets?
A two-form entry school close to the DLR, are seeking a Year 1 Teacher who is flexible and friendly, with competitive Long-term rate, in line with experience £152 - £205
This primary school in the heart of multi-cultural Tower Hamlets, London, takes a holistic approach to education which focuses on developing the whole child with, supported by strong leadership and excellent teaching in a vibrant and friendly school. They actively encourage pupils throughout their learning journey to feel safe, secure and valued in an atmosphere of mutual love and respect.
The responsibilities for this Year 1 Teacher will include:
- Teach a class of pupils and ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning and social needs.
- To have an outstanding learning environment and pupil experience within Y1 and that the highest expectations are in place.
- The ability to model consistently outstanding practice.
- To liaise effectively with the senior leadership team to ensure consistency of approach in teaching and learning.
- To contribute to, and promote, the vision, culture and ethos of the school within your phase.
The ideal candidate for this Year 1 Teaching role in Tower Hamlets will have:
- Evidence of continuing and recent professional development relevant to the post
- Proven ability to make a positive impact in in Year 1
- Proven record of raising standards for all pupils, including underachieving pupils
- Experience of promoting positive behaviour conducive to learning, focused on raising standards.
- A passion for teaching and investing in the development of the profession
- Fantastic resilience with a real 'can do attitude'
- A wiliness to go over and above 'the call of duty'
- A great sense of humour.
As part of this Year 1 team, the school can offer:
- An opportunity for you to make a real difference in the lives of children
- A supportive school community
- A welcoming and enthusiastic environment with a talented and dedicated staff team
The school is a short distance from Mudchute DLR, making it very accessible from all directions via public transport.
By working with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£200
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 1 Teaching role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this teaching role, and want to teach in a supportive Primary school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.firstname.lastname@example.org or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.