Primary Teacher - Year 3 teacher -Trafford
Primary Teacher - Year 3 teacher -Trafford
Have you got a compassionate nature and enjoy teaching year 3? Are you looking for work in Trafford? Contact Tradewind today!
Tradewind are working with an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school in Trafford who are looking for a caring teacher to join their team and teach within Year 3. The headteacher is looking for a member of staff with a great knowledge of KS1 and 2 expectations. You will be needed from April 2021 until the end of the academic year. As the year 3 teacher, you will benefit from an above market pay rate based on their experience and the role.
The school have excellent relationships with their wider community, including parents. Allowing staff to establish a supportive learning environment, which encourages pupils to strive for success. As a team, the staff are committed to safeguarding and their pupil's well being and go above and beyond to ensure the children are supported. The environment created allows children to enjoy learning through fun and engaging activities set up to meet the needs of all pupil abilities.
As one of the Year 3 teacher you will need to utilise your knowledge of KS1 and 2 expectations to support pupils in of all abilities, including those most effected by school closures. You will also be responsible for:
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Build strong working relationships with your partner teacher and other class teachers
- Establishing positive and supportive relationships with parents and carers
- Encouraging pupils to express their opinions, thoughts and feelings
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment based on mutual respect.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time-sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 3 teacher in Trafford. Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on 01616740138 or Rupert.Haywoodemail@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£125 - £185 per day
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Salford, Greater Manchester
£90.00 - £180.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.