Are you the Psychology Teacher we are looking for?
Tradewind Education are searching for a Psychology Teacher on behalf of one of our secondary schools in St. Helens. This position will be a 2 term post starting in the beginning of September. The school is happy to consider application from NQTs, RQTs and experienced teachers of Psychology.
You will be joining a vibrant and lively school which features an enriched curriculum accompanied with supportive staff. This St. Helens based secondary school has tailored its curriculum to ensure that learning is accessible, engaging and equipping the students to take their next steps confidently and successfully.
The successful candidate:
- Experience teaching Psychology across KS4 and KS5;
- Will take the responsibility for planning, delivery and assessment;
- The ability to inspire and captivate;
- Excellent classroom management skills;
- Will follow school policies, e.g. safeguarding policy
- Will fully commit to the schools ethos and department expectations;
To be considered for this Psychology Teacher position you must:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification;
- This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Psychology Teacher role in St. Helens.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.