Reception Class Teacher, Redbridge
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
An outstanding three-form entry primary school based in The London Borough of Redbridge is seeking an experienced and creative Reception Class Teacher for a maternity cover position starting in April 2021.
You will have sole responsibility for up to 30 children in the Reception Class, and will plan, prepare, and teach engaging, exciting, and effective lessons and activities for children.
The school are looking for a Reception Teacher who:
- Has at least one full year teaching experience in Reception class
- Has an excellent understanding of the EYFS
- Can engage and inspire children to learn
- Has great organisation and interpersonal skills
This vibrant primary school is rated outstanding by Ofsted and is in Hainault. The school serves the local community and children are taught an immersive curriculum alongside a focus in the school on building, resilience, confidence, and self-reflection in learning and school life. You will be joining a team of experienced and enthusiastic staff who work well together to provide amazing opportunities for children to learn and grow in school and beyond.
- You must be a Fully Qualified Teacher with QTS (Qualified teacher status)
- You must have good knowledge and experience teaching in the EYFS (Ideally Reception Class)
- Right to work in UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Reception Class Teacher. Or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.