Science (Physics) teacher in Hillingdon!
Science (Physics) teacher in Hillingdon!
Are you an A-level Physics Teacher who would like to work in one of the highest-achieving schools in London from September 2024? If so, Tradewind Recruitment want to hear from you today regarding an early resignation from next academic year.
This long-standing client school are looking for a Teacher of Science who can deliver high-quality learning opportunities for our students in this curriculum area; ideally with a focus on A-level Physics, although strong applications from other disciplines and those with sufficient experience at Key Stage 3 and 4 will also be considered.
Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers as we can offer fantastic professional development at every stage of a teacher's career; ECT induction is possible for those early in their career graduating this academic year.
Please note that if you are a Science Teacher looking for your next position commutable from Hillingdon, then this is not a position to be missed-feedback from teachers that work at this school is that it is the best school they have ever worked at, regardless of their experience or subject! Please do not delay in sending your CV today for immediate consideration.
What the school are looking for:
- This OFSTED 'Outstanding' secondary academy are looking for a General Science Teacher who can teach Key Stage 3 and 4 General Science (and ideally A-level Physics).
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
- Available to start in September 2024 and potentially available to interview immediately.
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Does this sound like the role for you? To be considered for this great position as a Science Teacher in Hillingdon please contact Tradewind Recruitment today.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.