Are you a Science Specialist looking for a new role? This role may interest you!
We are actively seeking a Science Specialist to join a Chester based secondary school from February half term on a full time, long term basis. The role is to cover an unexpected absence from a member of staff and this role will be open to a temporary to permanent transfer upon a successful trial period.
The role is heavily focused on Chemistry and Physics and the timetable is teaching across both K3 and KS4. The school will provide PPA time to help organise plan and develop lessons as well as department meetings to help plan and organise for the upcoming terms.
The ideal candidate must be an experience Science Specialist with a can do attitude of working well with a team and must thrive for positive results.
The essentials -
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Oversea Police Clarence (if necessary) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover last 10 years of employment and education
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Full Qualified Teaching Status in the UK and specialism in Science
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this, Science Specialist role in Chester, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.