Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Teacher of Science looking for your next full-time position? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a passionate, innovative, and dynamic Science Teacher to join our client school in Ellesmere Port. This position is due to start after the May half term break and will continue until the end of the academic year. The school are happy to hear from NQTs, RQTs or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their subject and able to inspire students throughout Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Science. The successful candidate will be joining a department who teach a curriculum which seeks to set high academic aspirations, reflect local and regional employment opportunities, and broaden horizons through an extensive programme of international links. You will be joining a school with excellent transport links situated close by the M56 and M53 motorways. This school is also accessible by public transport being on the train line from Chester and Liverpool. Pupils' behaviour is said to be very good at this school.
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher role in Ellesmere Port you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Science to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this Science Teacher position based in an Ellesmere Port secondary school.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.