Tradewind Recruitment is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Science Teacher for a secondary school in Sandwell. This position is available immediately and will continue on long-term supply through Tradewind starting from September. It is essential that the successful candidate has prior experience teaching Science in a UK secondary school, as they will be responsible for planning, preparing, and marking across all sciences at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
This teaching role encompass full teacher responsibilities, and applications from experienced, unqualified teachers, as well as NQT/ECTs, are welcome.
This busy and vibrant Sandwell secondary school is actively seeking a Science Teacher who possess a passion for teaching and inspiring young minds. Enthusiasm and forward-thinking are key attributes. The school's focus is to provide an excellent education for their pupils, promoting learning and raising achievement within a fair and supportive environment.
Person Specification - Science Teacher:
- Welcome specialisms in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics for KS3 and KS4.
- Capable of delivering creative and engaging Science lessons.
- Demonstrate a passion for teaching pupils with additional needs.
- Strive for continuous improvement for pupils, staff, and the school.
- Qualified with QTS, an NQT, ECT, or an unqualified teacher with a degree and relevant experience.
Job Information - Science Teacher:
- Daily rate: £144 - £248 per day.
- Progression opportunities available.
- Full-time, permanent role starting in January 2023.
- Teaching Science to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
To be considered for this exciting Science Teacher role in Sandwell or to obtain further information, please contact Claire at 0121 643 3505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.