GUARANTEED WORK CONTRACTS AVAILABLE FOR NOW AND SEPTEMBER
* Are you a Secondary Teacher looking for daily supply work in Cambridge
* Do you want to find the ideal work/life balance?
* Do you want lower levels of planning and assessment?
* Would you like to work across a variety of schools based in Cambridge and the surrounding area?
* Are you looking at taking on a new role but like the idea of trying out some schools before you commit to anything long term?
Working for Tradewind Recruitment you will have access to:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Workplace pension scheme
* Professional development opportunities
* Refer and Earn scheme for every teacher/teaching assistant you recommend to us.
* Qualified Teacher status - or equivalent
* Teaching experience that can be referenced
* Up-to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
* Relevant recent teaching experience.
* Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
* Eligibility to work in the UK.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 28 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£121.64 - £179.52 per day
£23720 - £24859 per annum + Pro Rata
£110 - £140 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.